Persistence (CURRENCY:XPRT) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One Persistence coin can currently be bought for approximately $6.30 or 0.00019502 BTC on exchanges. Persistence has a market capitalization of $202.48 million and approximately $918,747.00 worth of Persistence was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Persistence has traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.07 or 0.00049751 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00014457 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $275.13 or 0.00851963 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006296 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Persistence was founded in Singapore in 2019, is a network of sovereign chains hosting Open Finance dApps (Exchanges & Marketplaces), which facilitate matching of entities with surplus capital (lenders) to entities that require capital (borrowers). The Persistence main-chain is secured by a distributed set of Validators and the native Persistence token, $XPRT.The Persistence Platform is designed to be business-friendly. As such, the expectation for the majority of the app-chains is to not have a token with any monetary value or be traded directly in open markets as cryptocurrencies. These app-chains however have distributed third-party validators who need to be rewarded and slashed depending on their performance. This (dis)incentivization takes place using the $XPRT token at the main-chain level. In order for the (dis)incentivization to take place using the $XPRT token, the Persistence main-chain tracks the block headers (through Interchain communication) of each app-chain to track pre-defined performance metrics. Persistence announced a StakeDrop campaign on the following dPoS/nPoS networks: Cosmos Network, Terra, Kava Labs, IRISnet, Polkadot, Matic Network and Tezos.Read the official announcement here. “
Persistence Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Persistence directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Persistence should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Persistence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Persistence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Persistence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.