StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 21st. One StrongHands coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. StrongHands has a total market cap of $386,523.79 and $198.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, StrongHands has traded 7.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- PayCoin (XPY) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000022 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. StrongHands’ total supply is 17,631,044,859 coins and its circulating supply is 17,217,850,505 coins. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “StrongHands is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the SHA256D algorithm. It features an high 100% APR on PoS rewards. “
StrongHands Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.