Zano (CURRENCY:ZANO) traded up 17.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One Zano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.74 or 0.00008460 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Zano has traded 44.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zano has a total market capitalization of $29.44 million and $312,364.00 worth of Zano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32,426.09 or 1.00038855 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.36 or 0.00035038 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $397.33 or 0.01225818 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $116.09 or 0.00358160 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $144.57 or 0.00446009 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00005887 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002954 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00005247 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00004439 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00050337 BTC.
Zano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zano project is a development of a stable and secure coin, designed to use in e-commerce. The technology behind our blockchain provides reliability, security, and flexibility, making it a perfect option for P2P and e-commerce transactions. Zano is built on a foundation of performance and stability. The network is powered by key code design features like forwarding and backward compatibility, component-based modular structure, and asynchronous core architecture. “
Buying and Selling Zano
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.