Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded up 9.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Dragonchain coin can now be bought for $0.18 or 0.00000373 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Dragonchain has traded 52.9% higher against the US dollar. Dragonchain has a market capitalization of $66.64 million and $1.89 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.95 or 0.00064103 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002070 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002882 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $72.33 or 0.00149799 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00014283 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $388.90 or 0.00805370 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.63 or 0.00046868 BTC.
Dragonchain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented 1 publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group . The platform was later released as open 2 source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016. Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications onto a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code. The Dragonchain team is now in the process of launching a commercial entity to build a serverless architecture blockchain platform, and an incubator. The combination of serverless and blockchain technologies is unique and tremendously valuable. The timing of the Dragonchain platform launch is highly strategic to benefit from explosive growth of cloud computing over the last few years and the emerging wave of Blockchain solutions entering proof of concept stage across enterprises. “
Dragonchain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dragonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.