EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. EOS has a total market capitalization of $4.85 billion and $1.22 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for about $5.06 or 0.00010518 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, EOS has traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00004062 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded 25.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. Blockexplorer: https://eospark.com/ In the case of EOS, circulating supply and total supply are available but max supply is not available, which indicates that EOS supply is infinite. The current cap is 1 billion tokens, there will be an inflation of up to 5% per annum to reward the block producers and they may use these to sell or to invest back into EOS dapps. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (main source), Bloks.io (backup) “
EOS Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.