Niftyx Protocol (CURRENCY:SHROOM) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. Over the last seven days, Niftyx Protocol has traded up 45.7% against the US dollar. One Niftyx Protocol coin can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00000667 BTC on exchanges. Niftyx Protocol has a market capitalization of $16.18 million and approximately $206,095.00 worth of Niftyx Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.32 or 0.00064245 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.43 or 0.00142872 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.69 or 0.00014166 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $380.89 or 0.00807020 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.67 or 0.00043794 BTC.
Niftyx Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Shroom.Finance is a fork of Sushiswap, an experimental protocol for DeFi chads. Shroom is a DeFi protocol and DAO focused on in-game asset minting, launch, and trading. The protocol is 100% driven, owned, and governed by its community without central parties or middlemen. It aims for a truly decentralised ecosystem that enables minting, final ownership, and cross-platform trading of these virtual items, and that will help game developers to decouple and easily bootstrap their in-game economic structures and currency systems. “
Buying and Selling Niftyx Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niftyx Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niftyx Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Niftyx Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niftyx Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niftyx Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.