Pickle Finance (CURRENCY:PICKLE) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. In the last week, Pickle Finance has traded up 4.1% against the US dollar. Pickle Finance has a market cap of $17.88 million and $5.94 million worth of Pickle Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pickle Finance coin can now be bought for approximately $10.60 or 0.00022164 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.67 or 0.00064125 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.70 or 0.00149919 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00014459 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $380.06 or 0.00794722 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.47 or 0.00046995 BTC.
Pickle Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pickle protocol uses farming incentives, vaults, and governance to bring stablecoins closer to their pegs. By distributing PICKLEs to Uniswap LPs of different stablecoin pools, capital movement between stablecoins is encouraged. pVaults, short for Pickle Vaults, will utilize different active strategies including leveraged flash loans to short off-peg stablecoins, to generate returns for pVault owners and the protocol. PICKLE is also used for governance to control the monetary policy of the system. “
Buying and Selling Pickle Finance
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pickle Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pickle Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pickle Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pickle Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pickle Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.