Razor Network (CURRENCY:RAZOR) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 15th. Razor Network has a market cap of $10.24 million and approximately $1.38 million worth of Razor Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Razor Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0795 or 0.00000165 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Razor Network has traded 13.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00008678 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002309 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00014150 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00004387 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00009952 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $398.31 or 0.00827024 BTC.
Razor Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Razor Network is a decentralised oracle network. It consisting of stakers who accept queries from a job queue, perform fetching of information from the real-world, process and aggregate the results and serve them to the requesting application. Stakers are awarded for reporting coherently and penalized for reporting incoherently. Razor Network uses a proof of stake consensus algorithm and a native utility token called RAZOR.RAZOR are needed to be locked to participate as a staker in the network. Stakers are awarded fees as well as block rewards for participating in the network. The amount of staked tokens of the staker determine their influence in the network. The design goals of the Razor network are to ensure the long term sustainability of the oracle and the data feeds it provides, a high degree of decentralization, high economic security in a way that protects both stakers and clients of the oracle from various attacks. Razor Network will be offering 20 million RAZOR tokens (Around 2% of total supply) through a Balancer Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool (LBP) on 4th February 2021 at 1 PM UTC. The event will continue till around 6th February 2021 at 1 PM UTC, or till all RAZOR tokens have been distributed “
Buying and Selling Razor Network
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Razor Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Razor Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Razor Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Razor Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Razor Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.