Flow (CURRENCY:FLOW) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. Flow has a market cap of $1.18 billion and approximately $198.62 million worth of Flow was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Flow has traded 13.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Flow coin can currently be purchased for about $18.30 or 0.00040814 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002232 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.65 or 0.00072829 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.03 or 0.00113845 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.95 or 0.00164959 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $44,689.31 or 0.99691966 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,122.07 or 0.06964643 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $354.48 or 0.00790776 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Flow is a fast, decentralized, and developer-friendly blockchain, designed as the foundation for a new generation of games, apps, and the digital assets that power them. It is based on a unique, multi-role architecture, and designed to scale without sharding, allowing for massive improvements in speed and throughput while preserving a developer-friendly, ACID-compliant environment. Flow empowers developers to build thriving crypto- and crypto-enabled businesses. Applications on Flow can keep consumers in control of their own data; create new kinds of digital assets tradable on open markets accessible from anywhere in the world; and build open economies owned by the users that help make them valuable. “
Flow Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flow directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flow should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Flow using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.