Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. One Mithril coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0477 or 0.00000106 BTC on popular exchanges. Mithril has a total market cap of $47.70 million and $12.79 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Mithril has traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00021830 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $179.29 or 0.00399961 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Digital Reserve Currency (DRC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Mithril Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Mithril Network is a decentralized social media platform. It allows users to mine Mithril tokens through something they named “Social Mining” that consists of each user's posting and interactions in the Mithril ecosystem. These actions will generate MITH tokens for the user to spend in Mithril Network applications such as dating services, premium content channels, and live-stream applications. The Mithril Token (MITH) is an ERC20 compliant token based on the Ethereum network. “
Mithril Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.