Wing Finance (CURRENCY:WING) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. In the last week, Wing Finance has traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar. Wing Finance has a total market cap of $40.23 million and approximately $4.29 million worth of Wing Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wing Finance coin can currently be bought for about $21.55 or 0.00048454 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002232 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.65 or 0.00072829 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.03 or 0.00113845 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.95 or 0.00164959 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $44,689.31 or 0.99691966 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,122.07 or 0.06964643 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $354.48 or 0.00790776 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Wing Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wing has designed and is building a DeFi platform dedicated to the digital asset lending market, supporting cross-chain collaborative interaction between various DeFi products. Wing's decentralized governance model and risk control mechanism intend to promote a mutually beneficial relationship between borrowers, creditors, and guarantors. In addition, Wing innovatively showcases a credit evaluation module as a strong example of credit-based DeFi. During 2020, a vote was held and WING holders decided to lower WING's final total supply to 5 million and adjust WING's distribution rate. “
Buying and Selling Wing Finance
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wing Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wing Finance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wing Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wing Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wing Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.