DFI.Money (CURRENCY:YFII) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 23rd. One DFI.Money coin can currently be bought for about $4,175.04 or 0.09426701 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, DFI.Money has traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar. DFI.Money has a market capitalization of $161.14 million and $28.51 million worth of DFI.Money was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002260 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.61 or 0.00055573 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.86 or 0.00126122 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002260 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00012530 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.57 or 0.00044189 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DFI.Money (YFII) is a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform which aims to build products on aggregated liquidity provision, leveraged trading, automated marketing making, and more. DFI.Money (YFII) is a fork of yearn.finance (YFI), after yEarn Improvement Proposal #8 (YIP-8) which proposed to prolong the minting of the platform utility token YFI by another 2 months and with a weekly-halving emission curve was rejected. The YFII token is the native utility token of the DFI.Money platform. Users can earn it by contributing liquidity to DFI.Money's aggregated liquidity pool, and use the token for platform governance. DFI.Money currently provides a profit optimizing service for lending providers, moving providers' funds between lending protocols such as Aave, and Compound autonomously for highest return. Future strategies are being developed in its vaults section. “
DFI.Money Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DFI.Money directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DFI.Money should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DFI.Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DFI.Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DFI.Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.