DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. Over the last week, DMarket has traded down 7% against the dollar. One DMarket coin can now be bought for about $0.0161 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. DMarket has a market capitalization of $914,877.59 and $102.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.95 or 0.00055770 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002709 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.50 or 0.00126272 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002236 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00012678 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.90 or 0.00044478 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DMarket is a marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts to enable one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. DMarket tokens will be the only platform currency supplying item prices for every trade, exchange, fee and smart contract. DMarket wants to create a whole new economic segment. Any kind of collaboration between gamers and games developers on DMarket platform will be regulated by market demand. Therefore, gamers have their own interest in the looting rare items, as well as game developers in creating and maintaining of unique, relevant, and tradable gaming content. Users (players as well as developers) will be able to leverage their own achievements and time spent, either for better gaming experience or for monetary purposes. DMarket API will be supported by any popular gaming engine (Unreal Engine, Cryengine, Unity 3D, etc.). DMarket API will be available for any games, whether old games (from the 1990s) or new ones. This is caused by the existence of a big community which is still playing old-fashioned games, and have been collecting enormous amount of digital items, which can be converted into real value. “
Buying and Selling DMarket
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DMarket directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DMarket should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DMarket using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.