DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 1,078.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. During the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded 1,027.6% higher against the US dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC on major exchanges. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $5.12 million and $552,181.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.00 or 0.00055749 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.96 or 0.00024444 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00007175 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002527 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 167.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DBIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.