Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. One Fusion coin can now be bought for about $0.65 or 0.00001454 BTC on exchanges. Fusion has a market cap of $45.06 million and approximately $1.30 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Fusion has traded down 8.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44,436.51 or 0.99941187 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00001838 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001227 BTC.
Fusion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Fusion is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The FSN token is an essential component of all the tools available in the Fusion ecosystem. FSN tokens enable access to the entire suite of features and financial transactions on the network. The Fusion MainNet went live on June 2019, in the short/medium term Fusion tokens will exist in various states to maximize access to liquidity and to provide flexibility for token holders. Token holders can seamlessly swap between native MainNet FSN, ERC20 FSN and later BEP2 FSN using Fusion’s Token Swap mechanism and Asset Gateway. Importantly, the total supply of FSN tokens will remain constant. FSN explorer “
Buying and Selling Fusion
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.