TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. In the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded down 19.6% against the U.S. dollar. One TurtleCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. TurtleCoin has a total market cap of $9.90 million and approximately $238,708.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded down 100% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002496 BTC.
TurtleCoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 111,318,481,972 coins. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “TurtleCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight algorithm. It is a community-focused cryptocurrency which follows three simple tenets: Fast, Easy, Safe. “
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TurtleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.