WOWswap (CURRENCY:WOW) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 23rd. WOWswap has a market cap of $2.46 million and approximately $79,833.00 worth of WOWswap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WOWswap coin can currently be bought for $6.04 or 0.00013642 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, WOWswap has traded down 12.9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.10 or 0.00072467 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.84 or 0.00112535 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.74 or 0.00164239 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $44,240.55 or 0.99889415 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,078.19 or 0.06950159 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $349.56 or 0.00789253 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wownero is a privacy-centric memecoin that was fairly launched on April 1, 2018 with no pre-mine. Wownero is a cross between Monero and Doge, but it is deflationary with a finite supply of 184 million coins emitted over 50 years. Wownero is the first project to adopt a CPU-friendly proof-of-work based on RandomX, which utilizes a virtual machine to execute randomly generated programs to achieve ASIC resistance. “
Buying and Selling WOWswap
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WOWswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WOWswap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WOWswap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WOWswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WOWswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.