ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded up 83.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 23rd. ZPER has a market capitalization of $428,946.31 and $1.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZPER has traded up 59% against the U.S. dollar. One ZPER coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001056 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $329.69 or 0.00740950 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001248 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $519.52 or 0.01167587 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00003609 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000057 BTC.
ZPER Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A South Korean based company, ZPER launched a blockchain-based financial peer-to-peer ecosystem. ZPER is seeking a solution to the loan and investment market through a platform that combines industrial values of P2P finance and asset values of data around the globe. In ZPER’s platform, all kind of users have a basic wallet for investments, managing and exchanges, the ZPERobo presents custom reports based on the user investment tendencies and an open market in the ecosystem. ZPR is the issued Ethereum-based ERC 20 token, it is a payment method within the ZPER network and is the mechanism used for all types of transactions. “
Buying and Selling ZPER
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZPER should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZPER using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.