ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 74.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0233 or 0.00000055 BTC on exchanges. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market capitalization of $2.04 million and $339.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded 19.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00009559 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00003940 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00004727 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ADAMANT Messenger is a decentralized anonymous messenger based on the blockchain system. It’s independent of any governments or corporations, and even developers due to the distributed network infrastructure that contains an open-source code. ADAMANT Business is a private blockchain for companies, based on ADAMANT. Unlike typical P2P and centralized messengers, the blockchain system offers superior security and privacy. What’s more, it provides users with new possibilities such as storing and transferring cryptocurrencies In-Chat with full control of private keys; use ADAMANT as a 2FA solution, exchange cryptocurrency anonymously and bet on Bitcoin rates and more. The ADAMANT blockchain system belongs to its users. Nobody can control, block, deactivate, restrict or censor accounts. Users take full responsibility for their content, messages, media, and goals and intentions of using the messenger. Privacy is the main concept of ADAMANT: neither phone numbers nor emails are required. Apps have no access to the contact list or geotags, IPs are hidden from chatters and paranoids can use ADAMANT via Tor. All the messages are encrypted with the Diffie-Hellman Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305 algorithms and signed by SHA-256 + Ed25519 EdDSA. Private keys are never transferred to the network. The sequence of messages and their authenticity is guaranteed by the blockchain. Apps are available for Web PWA, Tor, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux. “
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.