Ethereum Yield (CURRENCY:ETHY) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 24th. One Ethereum Yield coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.49 or 0.00010585 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Ethereum Yield has traded down 16.4% against the dollar. Ethereum Yield has a total market cap of $448,569.42 and approximately $5,345.00 worth of Ethereum Yield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002360 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.21 or 0.00054760 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002362 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.21 or 0.00123214 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00012191 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.70 or 0.00044119 BTC.
Ethereum Yield Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ETHY is a deflationary yield farming coin. ETHY is also the governance token, for managing all EVaults. Users are incentivised to stake Uniswap liquidity provider tokens. Fees from these tokens are farmed. A percentage of these fees goes toward the autonomous strategies like liquidating LP tokens, and performing an (`ETH-ETHY`) buy back (increasing the price). Any purchased ETHY tokens will be distributed to stakers/farmers. ETHY holders will be able to vote on proposals– so long as they have staked liquidity in the pools. The community will decide everything from developer fees and site design to the exact farming options available. “
Buying and Selling Ethereum Yield
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Yield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Yield should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Yield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Yield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Yield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.