Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded down 14.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. Lambda has a market cap of $16.54 million and $4.50 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Lambda has traded 30.4% lower against the dollar. One Lambda coin can now be purchased for about $0.0116 or 0.00000027 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002351 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.39 or 0.00055000 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.49 or 0.00123414 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002353 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00012237 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.78 or 0.00044145 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unlike most blockchain applications, Lambda is a data storage infrastructure for blockchains, with its own chains for charging, transactions, encryption, and access control. LAMBs, the native tokens of the Lambda project, create memory and storage resources that consume nodes. On the Lambda platform, tradable resources mainly refer to the ability to access formatted data. The fast access capability is a combination of the storage capacity of the hard disk and the memory size. “
Buying and Selling Lambda
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lambda should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.