MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 25th. During the last week, MaidSafeCoin has traded down 13.2% against the dollar. MaidSafeCoin has a total market capitalization of $207.08 million and approximately $444,931.00 worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MaidSafeCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.46 or 0.00001077 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002217 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.43 or 0.00071635 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.52 or 0.00107142 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.70 or 0.00145231 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $42,481.99 or 0.99991475 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2,903.68 or 0.06834510 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $328.02 or 0.00772077 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
MaidSafeCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaidSafeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MaidSafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.