QANplatform (CURRENCY:QANX) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. QANplatform has a total market capitalization of $530,296.95 and $190,952.00 worth of QANplatform was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, QANplatform has traded down 9.4% against the U.S. dollar. One QANplatform coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0278 or 0.00000066 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.78 or 0.00053683 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002360 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.67 or 0.00121783 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00012069 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00043394 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “QANplatform is a quantum-resistant hybrid blockchain platform enables developers and enterprises to rapidly switch to QANplatform or build software applications and run business processes on blockchain by providing a powerful software toolkit. The QAN blockchain platform toolkit includes: open-source code, private and public blockchain, easy setup, fast deployment, simple migration, multi-language development, online developer academy, community support, fast data transactions, low hardware and energy cost, quantum computing resistant security QARK is an ERC-20 Ethereum utility token, an essential part of QAN's platform, with the following functions: Generic smart contract developers get QARK after their code is being reused by the Specific Smart Contract Developers. All developers pay for their smart contract deployment in QARK. Specific smart contract developers pay a fraction of the full price as a license fee to the Generic Smart Contract Developers in QARK. Validator pays a deposit fee in QARK to enter the pool of validators who have the right to validate the following block. Full node providers get a reward in QARK for giving access to their storage for the blocks to be validated (tokens generated by the network), in proportion to the storage actually used by the blocks. Smart contract users pay for transaction fees. Fees are fixed in FIAT, long term predictable. (All operations which modify data require payment of a transaction fee.) “
Buying and Selling QANplatform
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QANplatform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QANplatform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QANplatform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QANplatform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QANplatform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.