Ruff (CURRENCY:RUFF) traded down 13.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. Ruff has a total market cap of $4.69 million and approximately $267,665.00 worth of Ruff was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ruff coin can now be bought for $0.0048 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Ruff has traded down 25.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.37 or 0.00054797 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $52.61 or 0.00123343 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002346 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00012229 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.81 or 0.00044109 BTC.
Ruff Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ruff Chain combines the Internet of Things technology with the blockchain. It contains a distributed operating system and an open main chain, connecting peer to peer network and consensus mechanism from the virtual world to reality. Traditional blockchain forgo Availability over Consistency and Partition Tolerance, however, Ruff enabled Availability through the combination of Edge Computing and blockchain, making Availability available, and thus meeting the requirements of elastic real-time requirements. Our goal is to solve the problem of trusted operations and onerous operations between IoT systems in different domains, thus creating an open Ruff Chain Ecosystem. As an architecture combining blockchain and internet of things (IoT), Ruff Chain includes a public chain for development as well as a distributed operating system. It extends the point-to-point network and consensus mechanism from the virtual to the real world and promotes the notion of atomic flow by information flow. RUFF Tokens, validated by virtual currency contracts, are placed in the Ruff Chain; they are the standards for incentivizing, consuming, and trading in the Ruff Chain community. “
Buying and Selling Ruff
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ruff directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ruff should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ruff using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ruff Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ruff and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.