Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Ardor has a market capitalization of $348.28 million and approximately $17.80 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ardor coin can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00000598 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Ardor has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.57 or 0.00095297 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $240.81 or 0.00412960 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00012580 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.31 or 0.00033112 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00010180 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00001568 BTC.
Ardor Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a multichain blockchain platform with a unique parent-child chain architecture. The security of the whole network is provided by the parent Ardor chain while the interoperable child chains have all the rich functionality. This elegant design and access to hybrid user permissioning capabilities are the key to the flexibility necessary for a variety of use cases and opens the door towards mainstream adoption of blockchain technology. Not only that – Ardor is created with scalability in mind and solves many existing industry problems such as blockchain bloat, single token dependency, and the need for easily customizable-yet-compatible blockchain solutions. Where did Ardor come from? Ardor is being developed by Jelurida Swiss SA, founded in 2016. The company started upgrading Nxt blockchain system and created Ardor to provide a platform for facilitated and accelerated transactions. The platform obtained a good reputation among users, analysts, investors, and experts. Ardor’s mission is to form a universal, user-friendly, and easy crypto platform facilitating different concepts implementation. Jelurida worked on creating ways to allow each third-party developer to make his own projects. The platform’s authors presented a smart contract technology that is completely different from Ethereum although some parallels are made between them. What are the advantages of Ardor? All child chains have their own native tokens, used as a unit of value and forpaying transaction fees, and a variety of ready to use features;Scalability is achieved by pruning of the unnecessary child chain data once theyare included in the permissionless Ardor parent chain, preventing the "bloat" ofthe network;All child chains are connected and share the same source code, ensuringecosystem interoperability that allows child chain token trading to one another ina fully decentralized way and transactions on one child chain to access data orentities on another.”
Buying and Selling Ardor
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.