HYCON (CURRENCY:HYC) traded up 27.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. In the last seven days, HYCON has traded up 90.6% against the US dollar. One HYCON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. HYCON has a total market cap of $905,218.79 and approximately $367,089.00 worth of HYCON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002412 BTC.
- Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0875 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.24 or 0.00042221 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hycon is a blockchain-based payment platform. It enables the users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them through a blockchain technology based on DAG (Direct Acyclic Graph), which has the ability to publish several blocks simultaneously. In addition, Hycon provides its users with a crypto wallet supported by Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices, as well as a hardware wallet option. The Hyperconnected Coin (HYC) token is a cryptocurrency based on the DAG technology. It is the platform native token and it will serve the users as a medium to exchange value between them or access supported goods and services. “
Buying and Selling HYCON
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HYCON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HYCON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HYCON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HYCON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HYCON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.