Poseidon Network (CURRENCY:QQQ) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 14th. Poseidon Network has a market capitalization of $50.88 million and $192,845.00 worth of Poseidon Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Poseidon Network coin can now be purchased for about $0.0231 or 0.00000040 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Poseidon Network has traded up 53.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002393 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.98 or 0.00041585 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- HYCON (HYC) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Poseidon Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Products of the Poseidon Network are positioned as a worldwide decentralized P2P infrastructure, including: Decentralized CDN, Distributed Storage, Distributed Content Delivering, TEE…etc. The POSEIDON NETWORK is the world's first CDN hybrid blockchain application platform, which is built on the concept of Internet of Things.The Poseidon Network runs on a dual-token system: Security token – PSD, and utility token – QQQ. The PSD token is anchored to the real value of POSEIDON NETWORK mainnet including all of the devices – NAS, desktops, mobiles, IoTs…etc – and network resources – bandwidth, storage, computations…etc. If you own PSD token, you own some duty and rights to the mainnet, likewise, legal citizen in the world of Poseidon Network. It means that, you have the right to vote or, even more, amend the law, which are smart contracts in this case, on governance layer. The QQQ is the utility token of the Poseidon Network platform. “
Buying and Selling Poseidon Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Poseidon Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Poseidon Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Poseidon Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Poseidon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Poseidon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.