Wing (CURRENCY:WING) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. Wing has a market cap of $40.01 million and approximately $4.27 million worth of Wing was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Wing has traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar. One Wing coin can now be bought for approximately $21.43 or 0.00048417 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.41 or 0.00070402 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.44 or 0.00122705 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.90 or 0.00076479 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,776.61 or 1.00650517 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,779.36 or 0.06583883 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wing has designed and is building a DeFi platform dedicated to the digital asset lending market, supporting cross-chain collaborative interaction between various DeFi products. Wing's decentralized governance model and risk control mechanism intend to promote a mutually beneficial relationship between borrowers, creditors, and guarantors. In addition, Wing innovatively showcases a credit evaluation module as a strong example of credit-based DeFi. “
Buying and Selling Wing
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wing should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wing using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.