Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0030 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges. Apollo Currency has a market cap of $63.72 million and approximately $6.65 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Apollo Currency has traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.20 or 0.00202189 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00003121 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $442.80 or 0.00751061 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00015830 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.62 or 0.00079079 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00008994 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000553 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Apollo is an online decentralized payment platform. Apollo aims to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency. Furthermore, a crypto wallet is available for the platform users. Apollo Currency (APL) is an Olympus-based protocol cryptocurrency. Its main objective is to become the all-in-one cryptocurrency, powered by the Apollo platform. Official statementInitial Supply30,000,000,000 APLNXT Airdrop Jan 14, 20183,000,000,000 APLBurning8,834,903,469 APLNew Total Supply21,165,096,531 APLCurrent Circulating Supply21,165,096,531 APL”
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollo Currency should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.