Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Bean Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bean Cash has traded down 19.7% against the dollar. Bean Cash has a total market cap of $1.85 million and approximately $214.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0976 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Bean Cash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative cryptocurrency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours of age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “Bean Cash (Ticker: BEAN) is a re-brand of the digital currency and network, previously known as “BitBean” (Ticker: BITB). The “BitBean” blockchain and network began on February 13th., 2015. In 2018 a private company (unrelated to the cryptocurrency previously known as “BitBean”) began using US Trademark authority to usurp the name “BitBean” for its own use. Pre-empting this action, in late 2017, it was decided by Bean Core to rebrand to Bean Cash to avoid unnecessary conflicts. It was the first 'crypto-currency' to implement a maximum of 20MB block sizes, based on Gavin Andersen's proposals to fix Bitcoin's scalability limitations. BitBean was also the first 'cryptocurrency' to pioneer the use of static block rewards in a Proof of Bean (PoB) system — which now makes energy wasting PoW (Proof of Work) systems, inefficient, expensive and archaic!” “
Buying and Selling Bean Cash
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bean Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bean Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.