Lido DAO Token (CURRENCY:LDO) traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Lido DAO Token has a total market cap of $94.17 million and $4.48 million worth of Lido DAO Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Lido DAO Token has traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Lido DAO Token coin can now be bought for approximately $3.84 or 0.00006529 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001702 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00001786 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.50 or 0.00067204 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.76 or 0.00072745 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.61 or 0.00092904 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4,479.82 or 0.07621232 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,993.07 or 1.00361121 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
Lido DAO Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lido is a liquid staking solution for ETH 2.0 backed by industry-leading staking providers. Lido lets users stake their ETH – without locking assets or maintaining infrastructure – whilst participating in on-chain activities, e.g. lending.Lido's goal is to solve the problems associated with initial ETH 2.0 staking – illiquidity, immovability and accessibility – making staked ETH liquid and allowing for participation with any amount of ETH to improve the security of the Ethereum network. “
Lido DAO Token Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lido DAO Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lido DAO Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lido DAO Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lido DAO Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lido DAO Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.