Boson Protocol (CURRENCY:BOSON) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. During the last week, Boson Protocol has traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Boson Protocol has a market cap of $177.54 million and approximately $13.36 million worth of Boson Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Boson Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.00 or 0.00005101 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $211.54 or 0.00359658 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00016147 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.17 or 0.00012194 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00001226 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.63 or 0.00014672 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000177 BTC.
About Boson Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “BosonCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency using the X11 hashing algorithm. BosonCoin is named after the Boson, a subatomic particle, such as a photon, that has zero or integral spin and follows the statistical description given by S. N. Bose and Einstein. “
Buying and Selling Boson Protocol
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Boson Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Boson Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Boson Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Boson Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Boson Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.