Klever (CURRENCY:KLV) traded up 8.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. One Klever coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0447 or 0.00000076 BTC on major exchanges. Klever has a market cap of $151.81 million and $2.68 million worth of Klever was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Klever has traded up 1.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00001775 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.43 or 0.00067034 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $42.97 or 0.00073050 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.39 or 0.00094163 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,483.04 or 0.07621296 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $59,023.60 or 1.00341904 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
Klever Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Klever is a cryptocurrency platform designed to solve two big issues in crypto today. The crypto security problem and the user experience problem. Klever App enables participants to use the a vast selection of dapps on the blockchain, from games, entertainment, decentralized finance, and other p2p distributed ledger applications. The app's built-in Web Browser allows users to explore dapps, decentralized services, and products at the push of a button. “
Buying and Selling Klever
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klever directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Klever should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Klever using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Klever Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klever and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.