U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. U Network has a total market capitalization of $869,076.15 and approximately $30,554.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, U Network has traded 12.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One U Network coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
U Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UUU serves as the U Network public blockchain's native token, which is the Ethereum ERC-20 standard-based token before the main net swap.It means that the products can also support UUU as long as supporting ERC-20 token. Like cryptocurrency, UUU can be sent to anyone anywhere worldwide instantly. The total supply of UUU is 10,000,000,000 “
Buying and Selling U Network
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.