CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 14th. One CREDIT coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, CREDIT has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar. CREDIT has a market cap of $9,700.14 and approximately $183,706.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MYCE (YCE) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000010 BTC.
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 106,265,009 coins and its circulating supply is 95,083,315 coins. The official website for CREDIT is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @CreditTerra.
According to CryptoCompare, “CREDIT is a decentralized cryptocurrency token used by the Terra platform. CREDIT facilitates online and physical payments across different devices and is designed to be simple and relevant to anyone with a basic computer or smartphone. At its core, CREDIT employs Proof of Stake (PoS) which allows any user to become a block producer. SIR TERRA is the foundation which has designed 'CREDIT' coins to offer fast and free blockchain based payments. “
CREDIT Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CREDIT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.