HyperCash (CURRENCY:HC) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 15th. HyperCash has a total market cap of $18.92 million and $1.66 million worth of HyperCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, HyperCash has traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One HyperCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.42 or 0.00000981 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $42,871.84 or 1.00196355 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.35 or 0.00091964 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $139.99 or 0.00327177 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.33 or 0.00019460 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $194.73 or 0.00455102 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $70.54 or 0.00164871 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00008352 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001328 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00007487 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001772 BTC.
HyperCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperCash is a decentralized and open-source cross-platform cryptocurrency. It provides users with the tools to exchange information between blockchains and non-blockchain networks. The HC ecosystem will consist of two chains that include the HyperCash (HC) main chain and the HyperExchange (HX) chain that is derived from the main chain but will work towards bridging communication between blockchains including BTC, ETH and others, and non-blockchains such as DAGs. The HC token is a cryptocurrency developed by HyperCash. It will be the currency that will power the platform as it is able to operate within both chains which have different functions on HyperCash. HC can be used to exchange value between users and access the available goods and services on the platform. “
HyperCash Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HyperCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.