UniLayer (CURRENCY:LAYER) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 14th. In the last week, UniLayer has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar. One UniLayer coin can currently be purchased for about $0.27 or 0.00000620 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. UniLayer has a total market cap of $6.68 million and approximately $1.17 million worth of UniLayer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00005460 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.93 or 0.00060374 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00006732 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
UniLayer Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UniLayer is a decentralised trading platform built on top of Uniswap that enables key features for professional-level trading with its LAYER utility token, focusing on automated swaps and liquidity management, flash staking, charts and analytics, live order books, and a lot more. The value of LAYER is dependent on the value of ERC20 tokens being staked against. If a low performing ERC20 token decreases in price over time, then the value of LAYER will in turn decrease. LAYER is minted based on a reward percentage of the ERC20 token value initially – a decrease in this initial valuation will have a negative effect on the overall LAYER value. “
UniLayer Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UniLayer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UniLayer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UniLayer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UniLayer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UniLayer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.