CUTcoin (CUT) traded 24.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. During the last week, CUTcoin has traded 18.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CUTcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0086 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular exchanges. CUTcoin has a market cap of $1.38 million and $9.00 worth of CUTcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.08 or 0.00111414 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.56 or 0.00022097 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00017195 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001528 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 22.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0991 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $87.28 or 0.00293988 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CUT coin uses the latest advances in cryptography to allow anonymous transactions. Wallet balances, transaction amount, sender and receiver are private by default on our blockchain. CUTcoin Proof of Stake consensus is the first in history to keep the total amount of coins even in staking wallets completely concealed. “
CUTcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CUTcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CUTcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CUTcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CUTcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CUTcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.