Gas (GAS) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One Gas coin can now be bought for about $2.32 or 0.00007802 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Gas has traded 38.6% lower against the US dollar. Gas has a market cap of $23.46 million and $5.55 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003365 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001422 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $158.11 or 0.00532581 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00037958 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61,288.50 or 2.06444809 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004759 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00008549 BTC.
Gas Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Gas Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.