HeidelbergCement AG (OTCMKTS:HLBZF – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $66.69 and traded as low as $53.74. HeidelbergCement shares last traded at $53.74, with a volume of 2,612 shares.
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $58.17 and a 200-day simple moving average of $66.42.
About HeidelbergCement (OTCMKTS:HLBZF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HeidelbergCement (HLBZF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for HeidelbergCement Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HeidelbergCement and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.