Stratis (STRAX) traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. During the last week, Stratis has traded 34.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Stratis coin can currently be purchased for about $0.55 or 0.00001878 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $75.90 million and approximately $8.68 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Astar (ASTR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00002436 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Trisolaris (TRI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aston Martin Cognizant Fan Token (AM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001677 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 27.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00009305 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. On the 12th of November, 2020, Stratis lauched a new blockchain and finalized their token swap. The new Mainnet enables flexibility and allows development in a more agile manner, while providing a platform for the development and deployment of DeFi based Smart Contracts. In the official STRAX Blockchain launch announcement, Stratis lists the following enhancements to the platform: Block Reward Increase and Cirrus Sidechain Incentivization, Block Time Reduction, Cold-Staking Activation, Cross-Chain-Transfer Time Reduction, Improvement to Blockchain data stores, Increase of OPRETURN Capacity, Masternode Dynamic Membership, Masternode Collateral Increase, Removal of Legacy Node Support, Segregated Witness Activation. STRAX distribution was performed by an automated script executed on the 12th of November 2020 crediting those who had participated in the initial Token Swap period. Token Swap requests after the initial Token Swap period (15th October 2020 until 9 AM GMT on 12th November 2020) will be subject to an additional defined manual process to prove ownership of funds instead process defined above. “
Buying and Selling Stratis
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.