Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 14th. During the last week, Super Zero Protocol has traded down 13.3% against the US dollar. Super Zero Protocol has a total market cap of $38.14 million and $1.36 million worth of Super Zero Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Super Zero Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00000364 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2,013.32 or 0.06808231 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.73 or 0.00070086 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Transaction Service fee (TSF) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- WhaleRoom (WHL) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00005711 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded 69.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Super Zero Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SERO is a privacy coin Protocol supporting smart contract using Zero-Knowledge Proof. SERO adopt innovative UTXO+Account mixed mode. SERO is also a Privacy Protection platform which allows developers to issue privacy coins and use them in DApps, that means DApps can have Privacy features. It built a Zero-Knowledge Proof encryption library “Super-ZK” which is 20+ times faster than the latest zk-SNARKs (Sapling upgrade) that Zcash uses. “
Buying and Selling Super Zero Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Super Zero Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Super Zero Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Super Zero Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Super Zero Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Super Zero Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.