ZKSpace (ZKS) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 14th. During the last week, ZKSpace has traded down 48.4% against the U.S. dollar. ZKSpace has a total market cap of $9.82 million and $2.76 million worth of ZKSpace was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZKSpace token can now be bought for about $0.0497 or 0.00000172 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003442 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.52 or 0.00560442 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61,814.31 or 2.13160698 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00036127 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004872 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00008720 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The all-new ZKSpace platform consists of three main parts: ZKSwap, the innovative Layer 2 AMM DEX utilizing ZK-Rollups technology, payment service ZKSquare, and an NFT minting center and marketplace called ZKSea. With an all-new-look user interface, NFT support, unlimited token listing, smoother withdrawal, optimized efficiency, and multi-chain support, ZKSpace aims to implement EVM-compatible ZK-Rollups and bring the community more layer 2-based products in the near future.”
ZKSpace Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZKSpace directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZKSpace should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZKSpace using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZKSpace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZKSpace and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.