ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. During the last week, ZUM TOKEN has traded 25.6% lower against the dollar. ZUM TOKEN has a market cap of $294,579.69 and $158.00 worth of ZUM TOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZUM TOKEN coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $149.43 or 0.00505981 BTC.
- Coalculus (COAL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- INFAM (INF) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00004045 BTC.
ZUM TOKEN Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZumCoin enables users to process instant cross-border private payments of any amount for a fraction of a penny. It is a peer-to-peer decentralized ecosystem designed to eliminate central control and the need for the third-party to validation transactions. ZumCoin is developed by utilizing a sophisticated scheme of mathematical proofs and state of the art cryptography to ensure all network transactions are completely Private, Untraceable, and Unlinkable.”
ZUM TOKEN Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZUM TOKEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZUM TOKEN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZUM TOKEN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZUM TOKEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZUM TOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.