Banano (BAN) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 25th. During the last seven days, Banano has traded down 3% against the US dollar. One Banano coin can currently be bought for about $0.0077 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular exchanges. Banano has a total market cap of $10.48 million and approximately $129,547.00 worth of Banano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14,389.17 or 0.48232109 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 85.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00053521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003344 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003349 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29,846.72 or 1.00045361 BTC.
- WOW-token (WOW) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00009916 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001727 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00000266 BTC.
Banano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Banano is a 4th generation fungible & edible cryptocurrency with a cool yellow logo and particles.js background. It is a feeless, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy. It is the first fork peel of NANO, the genesis block redefining the meme economy on 1 April 2018. “
Banano Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Banano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Banano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Banano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.