RAI Finance (SOFI) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. One RAI Finance coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00000366 BTC on major exchanges. RAI Finance has a total market capitalization of $21.58 million and approximately $1.73 million worth of RAI Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, RAI Finance has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14,568.34 or 0.48769395 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 85.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00051130 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003344 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001727 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $148.02 or 0.00495500 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00033514 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008628 BTC.
About RAI Finance
According to CryptoCompare, “Reflexer is a platform where anyone can use their crypto collateral to issue reflex indexes. Reflex indexes are stable assets that are not pegged to anything. RAI is a non pegged, ETH backed stable asset. It is useful as more “stable” collateral for other DeFi protocols (compared to ETH or BTC) or as a stable asset with an embedded interest rate. “
Buying and Selling RAI Finance
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RAI Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RAI Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RAI Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RAI Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RAI Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.