Spine Injury Solutions, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SPIN – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 99.7% from the April 30th total of 36,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 194,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Spine Injury Solutions stock traded up $0.06 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.20. 61,592 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 94,836. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.23 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.15. Spine Injury Solutions has a 52 week low of $0.05 and a 52 week high of $0.45.
About Spine Injury Solutions (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spine Injury Solutions (SPIN)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Spine Injury Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spine Injury Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.