Brompton Global Dividend Growth ETF (TSE:BDIV – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Monday, May 30th, TickerTech reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, June 14th will be given a dividend of 0.10 per share on Tuesday, June 14th. This represents a $1.20 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 6.31%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, May 30th.
BDIV stock opened at C$19.01 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is C$20.05. Brompton Global Dividend Growth ETF has a one year low of C$18.70 and a one year high of C$22.90.
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Brompton Global Dividend Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brompton Global Dividend Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.