Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (NASDAQ:BPYPP – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, May 27th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, June 1st will be paid a dividend of 0.4063 per share on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a yield of 7.39%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, May 31st.
Shares of NASDAQ BPYPP opened at $22.17 on Friday. Brookfield Property Partners has a 1 year low of $19.83 and a 1 year high of $26.66.
Brookfield Property Partners Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brookfield Property Partners (BPYPP)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Brookfield Property Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brookfield Property Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.