CertiK (CTK) traded up 12.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 28th. One CertiK coin can currently be bought for $0.88 or 0.00002894 BTC on major exchanges. CertiK has a total market capitalization of $64.36 million and $14.06 million worth of CertiK was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, CertiK has traded down 10% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 84.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,455.94 or 0.05027532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003450 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001326 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001597 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.33 or 0.00508751 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00033134 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00008696 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The CertiK Foundation is a nonprofit, research-driven organization with a mission to give people the power to trust in the blockchain. By pushing forward the adoption of provably secure software, the Foundation hopes to raise the standards of security across space.CertiK Chain provides developers with the safeguards and flexibility to code with confidence, facilitating blockchain adoption for developers, and large enterprises alike. “
CertiK Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CertiK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CertiK should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CertiK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CertiK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CertiK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.